Growing Your Business Through Social Media and Paid Ads Just Got Simpler With &Marketing U
As we begin to shift our mindset toward a post-pandemic world, it’s becoming clear that the pivot to relying more heavily on digital marketing efforts is here to stay. Leveraging online tactics like organic social media and paid ads to build awareness, drive customer engagement, and generate sales can feel paralyzing and overwhelming to those with a small team and a tight budget.
On the surface, organic social and paid ads might feel simple — you show up, show off what you have to offer, and let the sales roll in, right? But if you’ve tried these tactics, you know it’s not that simple. It’s likely you’ve fallen into one of five traps.
5 Mistakes Marketers Make With Social Media and Paid Ads
- Posting ad-hoc whenever the inspiration strikes. Sometimes you post four times a week, but other times you don’t post for four weeks because you have nothing to say, or you get too busy.
- Not knowing what to post at all. Inspiration strikes at 3 AM instead of 3 PM — inconvenient right? You have written 100 blogs, taught webinars, have a robust website, and sent killer emails, but when it comes down to creating a social media post, you’re out of ideas.
- Posting and promoting content and then walking away from it. Social media posts aren’t meant to be mic drop moments, they’re conversations. You put so much hard work into a value driven social post with great content, but there’s no engagement. You need conversation, not crickets.
- Posting and promoting content without a clear strategy or goal. You know you’re supposed to share on social media and grow your following. You know Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, and Google ads work for a lot of businesses. But you don’t know how to make them work for you.
- Not taking the time to listen, learn, and optimize your paid ad performance. You know you’re supposed to measure your performance and ROI, but you don’t do it well enough.
If this all sounds familiar, don’t worry. You’re not alone. The good news is that with the right upfront planning, and just an hour or so per week, you can:
- Generate plenty of (or enough) content ideas. No more racking your brain trying to figure out what to say on social media.
- Create a strategic posting plan weeks in advance. It’s all about the prepping, planning, and scheduling.
- Get your organic content actually seen on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Hint: engagement and diversification are key.
- Leverage LinkedIn Company Pages, Personal Pages, and Groups to generate conversation and gain awareness.More people than ever are using LinkedIn every single day. Don’t miss out.
- Use paid ads on Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook to generate more business leads. Paid ads work if you set them up properly and use all of the tools at your disposal. But this is an ROI game, as poorly run ads can be expensive with a low return.
Sound like something you’d like to implement? Our &Marketing U team is ready to show you how.
Join Us June 9th for an Interactive Webinar
If the answer is yes, we invite you to join our &Marketing U Community this June for a webinar and coaching sessions! &Marketing coaches and subject matter experts Beth McDonough, Amanda Cook, and Sydney Thomas will cover everything we just mentioned so you can feel empowered to utilize social media and paid aids and stop feeling like it’s yet another thing left undone on your list at the end of the day.
Our theme for June is “Driving Engagement & Increasing Sales with Organic Social Media and Paid Ads.” For just $1, you can join us for this webinar and get access to this digital learning space for an entire month, where like-minded professionals interact and learn how to strategize, plan, and execute a customized marketing strategy.
If you find value in the June webinar, you can maintain your membership after the end of the month for $129/month and have access to:
- Live webinars
- Webinar play-backs
- A backlog of marketing content, best practices, and other resources
- Homework assignments and oversight to help hold you accountable
- An online community forum, moderated by our coaches, where you can engage with like-minded people and exchange ideas, challenges, and insights
- Weekly live group coaching and community hours
In today’s fast paced world, many growing businesses are struggling to modernize their marketing approaches because either they don’t have the expertise or the bandwidth to do it themselves.
&Marketing provides seasoned marketing strategy professionals and a nimble execution team to help our clients achieve their goals. Our unique partnership model allows us to augment our client’s existing teams or outsource the entire marketing function in an affordable, flexible, and transparent way.