Business & Marketing Strategy
Marketing strategy should align with the unique needs of your business.
What is Business Marketing & Strategy?
We believe siloed marketing activity is ineffective unless it aligns with your long term vision and goals. Creating an effective business strategy requires input from more than just the marketing department. It often includes collaboration with other key functions, such as finance, supply chain, product development, sales, and customer success. Once your company’s business strategy has been clearly established, a marketing strategy needs to be created and implemented to address those long term goals.
Business & Marketing Strategy combines the best of several different roles and applications, such as:
- Analytical frameworks such as SWOT
- Porter’s Five Forces, STEEP, or P&L reviews and product rationalization
- Expertise of a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) or VP of Marketing
Innovation and product development
- Customer success
- Marketing strategy consulting
Get ongoing strategy support and expertise where and when you need it with an outsourced marketing solution
What Business & Marketing Strategy Can Do For Your Company Growth
Whether you’re facing changing external environments or your company’s value proposition is out of date, updating your business strategy or revamping your marketing strategy can equip you to reach your goals. Like every well-built home needs a solid foundation, a business and marketing strategy lays the strong groundwork for a company’s growth plan, including:
- Understanding how decisions are made in your current and emerging markets
- Identifying direct customer and end-user needs, as well as any key influencers
- Creating products and services that fill those needs
- Determining your organization’s uniqueness and value proposition
- Communicating to targeted customers, prospects, and influencers
- Developing internal processes that lead projects from strategy to activation
Our Business Strategy
Business strategy includes all of the elements that create the foundation for a strong business:
- Board or C-level advisory
- Investor relations
- Investor presentations
- Strategy consulting
- Core competencies analysis
- P&L analysis
- Portfolio profitability analysis & rationalization
- Advisory board creation and management
Our Marketing Strategy Services
Marketing strategy encompasses the timeless fundamentals of marketing:
- Market research & voice of the customer (VoC)
- Value proposition creation
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning, and messaging
- Value Chain analysis
- Innovation frameworks
- Brand architecture
- Competitive analysis
- Budgeting and resource allocation
- Sales enablement
- Customer Advisory Councils or Advisory Boards
How to Develop Your Business & Marketing Strategy
Get access to strategists with decades of experience to help you:
- Establish your company’s vision and goals
- Clarify your target audiences and Identify how you meet their needs
- Select the right tactics to achieve your goals.
From launching new products, and tapping into market shifts and trends, to going back to perfect the basics like market research and value proposition, &Marketing provides ongoing support and advice where you need it, from the sales department to the C-suite.
Additional Business & Marketing Strategy Resources:
As we begin to shift our mindset toward a post-pandemic world, it’s becoming clear that the pivot to relying more heavily on digital marketing efforts is here to stay. Leveraging online tactics like organic social media and paid ads to build awareness, drive customer...
By this point, you’ve probably heard of Clubhouse. And whether you are a frequent Clubhouse user, or have simply heard the name in passing, it’s common knowledge that this social media platform is quickly becoming the next marketing power tool. As busy business owners...
Are you thinking of revamping your old website, or maybe creating something completely new? If your website brings back memories of Y2K, you might want to level up your web presence but hesitate to hit “go” because you don’t really know what a modern website needs....