Roundtable: 2023 Planning – How to Grow Despite Uncertainty
You’re Invited: 2023 Planning – How to Grow Despite Uncertainty
Join 4-6 other invite-only C-level attendees at an intimate roundtable discussion where we will have a facilitated discussion about top challenges, trends, and ways to overcome them as we head into 2023. We’ll also share data from a recent market research survey conducted around challenges your peers are facing in this uncertain environment. There will be plenty of time to ask questions, brainstorm ideas, and develop individual plans for your business.
When? Thursday, September 29th at 4:00 pm, ET
A few important notes:
No selling, just strategy.
- This is a no selling environment. No one (including the host!) will be permitted to promote their own businesses as a solution during this discussion. This peer-focused roundtable will be professionally facilitated, and this rule will be enforced.
What should I expect?
- Discuss best practices and share creative solutions.
- Learn how other leaders are approaching 2023 planning to spark your own process.
- Clearly define your goals in the current marketplace.
- Give value and get value in return.
What should you prepare?
- A brief (30 second) overview of you and your company that includes your biggest challenge heading into 2023.
- Top market trends and opportunities that you’re seeing
- Willingness to “coach” other business leaders based on the conversation.
- An open mind on how to resolve your most pressing challenges.
In today’s fast paced world, many growing businesses are struggling to modernize their marketing approaches because either they don’t have the expertise or the bandwidth to do it themselves.
&Marketing provides seasoned marketing strategy professionals and a nimble execution team to help our clients achieve their goals. Our unique partnership model allows us to augment our client’s existing teams or outsource the entire marketing function in an affordable, flexible, and transparent way.