Deep down, why do people say yes – or no, to your brand? And how can we deepen those relationships so customers, businesses, and the planet win? Answering these questions for tech start-ups to Fortune 500 companies is what I do on a daily basis.
As a hands-on brand builder, Michelle’s focus is on building companies that advance business priorities, drive social impact, and most certainly grow revenue.
- Sales & profit turnaround of multiple product lines as a General Motors Brand Manager
- Local & global work with Fortune 500 companies including British Telecom, Bardahl, LVMH, Dow, ConAgra, and nonprofits
- Subscription driven businesses including Billhighway, Autobooks, SUBTA, Boxit Studio, & Boxology
The last 10 years have been with SaaS, subscription commerce or Fintech start-ups such as Billhighway, whose go-to-market strategy, 96% client loyalty and double-digit growth, contributed to a successful 6X valuation sale.
How can Michelle help your business grow better?
- Develop ground-up branding strategy, digital presence, event/conference activations, marketing collateral and identify brand partnerships that work.
- Extensive hands-on experience using primary and secondary research to ask tough questions, find deeper insights, and inform better decision making.
- Partner with sales to support all CRM integrations , co-develop go-to-market strategy, and provide sales tools for outreach efforts and events.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership on critical issues including sustainability/ESG strategies and fostering best-in-class culture.
Her experience is deep in B2B and D2C across a breadth of industries which can be leveraged in helping start-ups and SMBs. Michelle has been recognized by Ad Age, Finovate, and others for marketing excellence.