Healthcare Marketing Director or CMO
This is a full or part-time marketing position with a focus on a broad marketing and leadership skill set, including marketing strategy and execution, client relationships, and general problem-solving. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual with a background and passion for healthcare, who also enjoys working with a small team, learning about a wide selection of technologies, tools, and ideas, and helping clients grow their businesses.
At &Marketing, collaboration is critical in our culture. We will work together to help our clients succeed and give guidance along the way. You will work directly with our team in a virtual environment with a select group of &Marketing clients to strategize and plan marketing activities. This is a role that could start out with part-time hours but has plenty of room for growth as individual and company performance warrants.
- 15+ years of traditional and digital marketing experience, including significant experience and credibility in healthcare.
- Sales, account management, or business development experience is a plus.
- A strategist who can act as trusted adviser for clients and translate client business objectives into successful marketing programs.
- Some entrepreneurial, startup, or mid size company experience
- Self-Starter – able to work independently with a remote team, but travel occasionally on an as needed basis
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude, inquisitive by nature and data-driven
- Coach / teacher DNA
- Consistent and excellent track record of being a good co-worker
- Low tolerance for bureaucracy, and a bias for speed while creating quality, best-in-class deliverables
- Consulting, marketing agency, venture capital, or private equity experience a plus
- Strong preference for someone who can work remotely in either Greater Philadelphia or Central Indiana.
- Lead senior level client relationship to deliver outsourced marketing services as their “fractional” marketing leader (director or CMO), with full accountability for client satisfaction and meeting their key metrics through an alignment of the client’s business and strategic objectives and our team’s activity..
- Work with a small team of peers and junior level personnel to develop marketing strategy and complete marketing execution deliverables under your direction (digital marketing, research, project management, content development, social media, SEO / PPC advertising, PR, events, etc) – with full accountability for internal metrics and profitability.
- Stay current and share the evolving trends, human insights and emerging platforms in an effort to generate unique and creative ways to drive clients’ business objectives.
- Lead and grow the healthcare practice at &Marketing – including evolving the practice’s strategic agenda, go to market approach, offerings, and positioning. This includes existing and new clients acquisition, and improving the organization’s culture and internal work processes.
&Marketing provides the robust outsourced marketing department growing companies need without the high overhead costs or hassle of big agencies or full-time employees. Our variable model empowers businesses to reach their growth goals through access to the guidance and expertise of senior level strategists and a flexible execution team.