Content Marketing ROI Calculator
Stop guessing about the value of content creation with our free online tool.
How to Use Our Content Marketing ROI Calculator
- Visit Neil Patel’s Keyword Tool.
- Type in your keyword.
- Enter the search volume and CPC numbers
- Enter Your Organic Conversion Rate from Google Analytics.
- Your organic conversion rate is the number of organic goal completions divided by organic sessions. This helps show how many leads high-performing content should generate. Don’t have goals set up in Google Analytics yet? Contact us or read this blog. If you don’t know your conversion rate, industry standard of 2.3%.
- Select your desired rank for your targeted keyword by moving the bar.
- See your estimated monthly traffic and value of your targeted content.
- Enter your email and get a free content audit from us to learn how you can achieve content that ranks and converts!
With content marketing, we’ve found that many growing companies take one of two approaches:
- They know that “content is king,” but they’ve never taken the time to understand why. Instead, they blindly create content and assume that it will magically generate leads.
- They barely create content at all. Because the results aren’t always immediate, they don’t see any value in it.
In either case, the problem is the same: these companies are unaware that, to create content that has a high return on investment (ROI), there is a systematic approach you need to use. It’s science, not magic!
Using &Marketing’s Content Marketing ROI Calculator is your first step toward creating a thoughtful content strategy that aligns with your business goals. This calculator will help you determine which keywords and topics will generate the most organic traffic and conversions on your website (depending on where your content ranks for those keywords on Google). It also calculates how much it would cost to get those same results via paid advertising. This comparison will help you determine whether it’d be more cost-effective to invest in paid advertising or organic content, or a combination of the two!
Additional Business Intelligence & Analytics Resources:
Did you know companies waste thousands of dollars a year on the wrong keywords? According to Statista, Google's ad revenue amounted to almost 134.81 billion U.S. dollars in 2019. The story that often doesn’t get reported, though, is how much of that revenue is from...
Have you or your colleagues ever doubted content marketing and its ability to yield ROI through strategic search engine optimization (SEO)? Or, perhaps you’re already a believer, as you’ve seen the data showing that SEO leads are 8.5 times as likely to convert than...
These days, all the kids are using Paid Search, especially when you consider that businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on Google Ads. It still doesn’t touch email marketing’s ROI though, that’s a topic for another day! Yet even though...