As part of the &Marketing team, you have the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects with cutting-edge clients while working in a flexible and innovative environment. We are constantly striving to exceed expectations for both our clients and our employees.
At &Marketing we believe:
- Work should be fulfilling and exciting — not mundane or boring.
- Opportunities to grow, contribute, and develop should be available to everyone, always.
- You should be able to have both a satisfying work life and home life.
This is a part-time experienced marketing position with the primary job responsibility of project management. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated marketing professional who also has a passion for working with a small team, learning about a wide selection of technologies, tools, and ideas, while helping clients grow their business. The marketing manager is responsible for keeping both the client and internal team on the same page on a day to day basis. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope and budget. You will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of the project.
Most of all, as a small team, collaboration is critical in our culture. We work together to help our clients succeed on their terms and give guidance along the way. You will work directly with our team in a virtual environment to create and execute marketing projects with a select group of &Marketing clients to drive results. . This is a part-time role with plenty of room for growth as individual and company performance warrants.
This position is perfect if you have experience in project management, marketing, and customer success. The Marketing Manager position is a natural progression to higher level responsibilities and roles.
- Available for 10-15 hours per week to start, with the possibility of increasing to full time as business and performance results dictate. We will work with the right candidate to find an arrangement that works for everyone
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual environment (Zoom, phone, etc.), including client facing calls/meetings
- Must have experience managing complex projects in marketing-related functions with at least 5 years of professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related field (e.g. journalism, marketing, advertising), or some ‘real life’ marketing experience. Experience with strategy is a plus
- Ability to work and adapt to growing multiple software applications:
- Basic Executive Skills: email, scheduling, Zoom, etc
- G Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics
- Asana, SmartSheets, Slack, Harvest, Forecast, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience executing at least one aspect of marketing (web development, graphic design, social media, email marketing, influencer marketing, copywriting, lead generation, public relations, etc.).
As important as any qualification, we look for people who embody our core values:
- Focus on results – You care about your client’s performance, you are not just a task master who just likes checking the box. You love using data to make decisions.
- Curious – You naturally want to know more and use active listening to build understanding and knowledge. You care about the big picture and how your work impacts others.
- Helpful – You are a great teammate, internally and externally. Your instinct is to help others where you see a need.
- Transparent – You don’t have hidden agendas or practice self preservation; you are confident enough to share bad news or missteps.
- Proactive – You do not wait and hope, you independently take actions that result in positive outcomes. You don’t bring up issues without possible solutions.
- Flexible – You value structure but are willing to pivot and change, and you know when it’s needed.
- Be the primary point of contact for the client and all stakeholders.
- Facilitate work streams across disciplines, ensure team members have what they need to deliver exceptional marketing services to our customers.
- Work directly with &Marketing clients, members of the &Marketing team, and others to understand company marketing needs in order to successfully execute successful campaigns.
- Develop and manage project schedules and work plans and ensure proper billing. Keep accurate records and organize information regarding projects in an effective manner.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget. Be accountable.
- Help our team learn based on project outcomes and provide feedback to improve our processes.
- Think creatively and help solve problems . Bring unconsidered ideas and solutions to the team on what might be missing to help grow our client’s business.
&Marketing provides the robust outsourced marketing department growing companies need without the high overhead costs of big agencies or full-time employees. Our variable model empowers businesses to reach their growth goals through access to the guidance and expertise of senior level strategists and a flexible execution team.
We offer a flexible, supportive work environment and want each and every employee to love coming to work each day. Kindness is mandatory, mistakes are allowed, and personal and professional growth is the goal.