This is a part-time experienced marketing position with the primary job responsibility of project management. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual who also has a passion for working with a small team, learning about a wide selection of technologies, tools, and ideas, and helping clients grow their business. The marketing manager is responsible for keeping both the client and internal team on the same page on a day to day basis. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope and budget. You will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of the project.
Most of all, as a small team, collaboration is critical in our culture. We work together to help our clients succeed on their terms and give guidance along the way. You will work directly with our team in a virtual environment with a select group of &Marketing clients to create and execute marketing projects. This is a part-time role with plenty of room for growth as individual and company performance warrants.
This position is perfect if you have experience in a career in project management, marketing, and customer success.
- Available for 10-15 hours per week to start, with the possibility of increasing to full time as business and performance results dictate. We will work with the right candidate to find an arrangement that works for everyone
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual environment (Zoom, phone, etc.), including client facing, with some occasional in person meetings as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related field (e.g. journalism, marketing, advertising), or some ‘real life’ marketing experience
- Must have experience managing projects of varying complexity in marketing-related functions with at least 5 years of work experience
- Self-Starter and “Roll Up Your Sleeves” Attitude:
- Able to work independently within a remote, diverse team; travel occasionally on an as needed basis
- Ability to use active listening and ask questions in order to build understanding
- Proactive go-getters, list lovers, and overachievers (with empathy) are welcome!
- Ability to work and adapt to growing multiple software applications:
- Basic Executive Skills: email, scheduling, etc
- G Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics
- Asana, Slack, etc.
- Strong organizational & project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with at least one aspect of marketing (web development, graphic design, social media, email marketing, influencer marketing, copywriting, lead generation, public relations etc.)
- A plus (but not required) if you are located in either the Indianapolis, Indiana or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania areas
- Listen, learn, and ask questions!
- Work directly with &Marketing clients, members of the &Marketing team, and others to understand project needs, and coordinate pieces to successfully execute successful campaigns. Be the primary point of contact for the client and all stakeholders
- Develop and manage project schedules and work plans
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Help our team learn based on project outcomes and get feedback to improve our processes
- Brings unconsidered ideas and solutions to the team on what might be missing to help grow our client’s business. Has a big brain and is willing to use it for things that are outside the scope of the task at hand, related to the task at hand, or maybe completely off topic
- Keep good records and organize information regarding projects
&Marketing provides the robust outsourced marketing department growing companies need without the high overhead costs of big agencies or full-time employees. Our variable model empowers businesses to reach their growth goals through access to the guidance and expertise of senior level strategists and a flexible execution team.