As part of the &Marketing team, you have the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects with cutting-edge clients while working in a flexible and innovative environment. We are constantly striving to exceed expectations for both our clients and our employees.
At &Marketing we believe:
- Work should be fulfilling and exciting — not mundane or boring.
- Opportunities to grow, contribute, and develop should be available to everyone, always.
- You should be able to have both a satisfying work life and home life.
This is a part-time, marketing position with a focus on creating both informative and sales-driven copy and content, including but not limited to emails, landing pages, web pages, blogs, websites, eBooks, and white papers for various B2B and B2C clients. General marketing strategy, advertising, digital marketing, SEO, and client relationship skills are a plus. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual who also has a passion for working with a small team, learning about a wide selection of technologies, tools, and ideas, and helping clients grow their business.
As a small team, collaboration is critical in our culture. We will work together to help our clients succeed and give guidance along the way. You will work directly with our team in a virtual environment with a select group of &Marketing clients to create and execute marketing content. This is a role that could start out with part time hours but has plenty of room for growth as individual and company performance warrants.
This position is perfect if you love copywriting and content creation, client success, and creative work.
- Available for 10-15 hours per week, with the ability to collaborate via technology (conference calls, video calls, etc) as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing-related fields (e.g. journalism, marketing), or some ‘real life’ content creation or other related marketing experience.
- Self-starter and “roll up your sleeves” attitude:
- Able to work independently within a remote, diverse team
- Ability to use active listening and ask questions in order to build understanding of client needs
- Proactive go-getters, list lovers, and overachievers (with empathy) are welcome!
- Strong organizational & project management skills and attention to detail.
- Storybrand Framework experience and web / email copy experience
- General understanding of SEO and the use of data to enhance content Marketing
- Ability to work and adapt to growing multiple software applications:
- Basic Executive Skills: email, scheduling, time keeping, etc
- G Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Asana, and Slack
- This role is intended to be flexible/remote; however, if the contractor is located in the Philadelphia or Indianapolis markets, some in-person activity may occur (and would be considered a plus)
- Discuss the client’s core message and target audience
- Understand client’s brand personality and unique story
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Understand client data and incorporate SEO into web copy
- Write and present outlines and draft copy to clients
- Receive constructive feedback and modify copy until client is satisfied
- Edit content written by other copywriters
- Work directly with &Marketing clients, members of the &Marketing team, and others to understand project needs, and coordinate pieces to successfully execute successful campaigns
- Bring unconsidered ideas and solutions to the team on what might be missing to help grow client businesses
- Keep thorough, accurate records and organize information regarding projects.
- Listen, learn, and ask questions!
&Marketing provides the robust outsourced marketing department growing companies need without the high overhead costs of big agencies or full-time employees. Our variable model empowers businesses to reach their growth goals through access to the guidance and expertise of senior level strategists and a flexible execution team.