As the ongoing COVID-19 crisis has taught us, much of the world’s commerce is moving online, whether we like it or not. Join FMI Emerge Mentor Rajat Kapur along with Creative Director, Matt Vincent, and Content Manager, Beth McDonough, from &Marketing to learn more about how to holistically think about your brand’s online experience and optimize for sales.
Join this “Community Care and Share” video call on Friday, April 17th at 12:00 pm Eastern, to gain insights and collaborate with &Marketing on:
- How to use fundamentals to build your unique brand story that aligns your company’s positioning to help your target consumer solve their core challenge.
- What behaviors are common in typical website visitors in 2020.
- Why it’s important to ensure the visual identity of your brand aligns with your narrative.
- How to drive meaningful traffic to your site using a blend of social media, regular content creation and distribution, and paid advertising.
- What important elements and decisions you should consider for your website.
This Zoom call will be discussion-based, so come prepared to talk about your business! We hope you’ll join us. This event is available to members of the FMI Emerge Community.
In today’s fast paced world, many growing businesses are struggling to modernize their marketing approaches because either they don’t have the expertise or the bandwidth to do it themselves.
&Marketing provides seasoned marketing strategy professionals and a nimble execution team to help our clients achieve their goals. Our unique partnership model allows us to augment our client’s existing teams or outsource the entire marketing function in an affordable, flexible, and transparent way.